Responding to the Covid-19 Pandemic - Early Norwegian Development Aid Support
About the publication
- Published: October 2020
- Series: Evaluation report
- Type: Evaluations
- Carried out by: Chr. Michelsens Institute (CMI)
- Commissioned by: The Evaluation Department
- Theme: Health, Public administration
- Pages: 30
- Serial number: Background study 1/20
- ISBN: 978-82-8369-049-1
- ISSN: --
The report is a mapping of Norwegian aid to Covid-19 related initiatives in the first six months of 2020.
The purpose of the mapping is to obtain an overview of Norwegian development support to Covid-19 related initiatives, including goals and priorities of the support, partners, channels and reporting requirements.
The mapping can be used as a basis for future evaluations of covid-19 related initiatives.