Global Digital Library translation workshop - webinar
13:30 - 15:00
Bygdøy allé 2, 0257 Oslo
The Global Digital Library collects existing high quality open educational reading resources, and makes them available on web, mobile and for print. The Global Digital Library is a flagship project of the Global Book Alliance.
- The platform currently offers resources in 23 languages.
- By end 2020 the Global Digital Library will have titles in at least 100 languages.
- The platform also facilitates translation and localization of Global Digital Library resources to more than 300 languages.
- The platform offers this as a great opportunity for schools, teachers, NGOs and publishers who want to translate Global Digital Library content for use in their own organisations and projects.
We invite you to a web based workshop on March 12 at 2.30 - 4 pm (CET) where you as a participant will be given an introduction to the Global Digital Library platform and how to get started with translation.
This translation introduction workshop is organised as a virtual webinar in combination with a physical meeting at the Norad office in Oslo.
The event agenda:
- Welcome to the Global Digital Library translation workshop, Norad.
- Introduction and demonstration on how to translate on the Global Digital Library platform.
- Participants will be given an introduction to translation.
- Introduction to the translation startup kit.
- If you wish to participate at the workshop in Norad, please register using the registration form on this page.
- Are you planning to participate thorugh the webinar, please registrer for the event though this registration form.