Annual report 2016/2017: Evaluation of Norwegian Development Cooperation: Prerequisites for learning
About the publication
- Published: September 2017
- Series: Evaluation report
- Type: Annual reports
- Carried out by: Evaluation Department
- Commissioned by: --
- Country: --
- Theme: --
- Pages: 42
- Serial number: --
- ISBN: 978-82-8369-032-3
- ISSN: --
- Organization: --
- Local partner: --
- Project number: --
The annual report from the Evaluation Department highlights main lessons from the evaluations and studies conducted the last twelve months.
In total, eleven reports have been produced in the mentioned period from May to May 2016-2017.
As well as giving short summaries of all reports, the department conclude the report by highlighting three key lessons, this year on prerequisites for success in learning in development aid:
- Targeted use of expertise and money;
- systematic use of existing knowledge; and
- good systems for project evaluations.