- Invitation:Meet the Evaluation Department and tell us how to improve!
- New program: NORHED takes off
- The Norad Conference:Footage from the Norad Conference 2013
Meet the Evaluation Department and tell us how to improve!
Norad’s Evaluation Department invites potential suppliers to a brief meeting in Oslo on Tuesday 25 March. The aim is to facilitate better interaction between the department and potential suppliers.
NORHED takes off
The Norwegian Programme for Capacity Development in Higher Education and Research for Development (NORHED) in December 2013 made its first disbursement to higher education institutions (HEI) in Africa, Asia, and Latin-America and to their Norwegian HEI-partners.
The Norad Conference:
Footage from the Norad Conference 2013
Watch all speeches, interviews and discussions from the Norad Conference 2013 here.
Norad – The Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation – is a specialised directorate under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Norad assures the quality of Norwegian development assistance by means of:
- Technical advisory services
- Quality assurance
- Grant administration
In this section you will find selected thematic areas in Norwegian development cooperation.
- Climate Change and the Environment
- Macroeconomics and public administration
- Health and aids
- Education and research